The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Warm And Fuzzy

Well, it came.

From my Win several weeks ago...it all finally arrived.

And my only regret is that I didn't order more.

It's lovely and bright and makes my heart warm.

Oh the two referrals (that affect us!) just announced also warm my heart. Thank you Lord.

What doesn't warm my heart is the somewhat substantiated rumour that there will be five (adoption) cases processed per day now, whereas up until now there have been forty per day. Whoa. That's bad news bears, if you were to ask one certain four year old, (rhetorically his Mama agrees).

I cannot let it bother me as I've not heard it from our horse's mouth, but suffice to say it's out of our hands and we can do nothing but pray about it. Could you too? Cutting to five from forty would be like a(nother) kick in the gut.

But He is Sovereign and we have to rest in that certainty.

4 comments:

BCMommy said...

I hear ya, Ashleigh...bad news bears is right. I am trying not to believe it. I am so sad. The 3 referrals really had me feeling uplifted, but I seem to have crashed back down to Earth.

Claire

Our little family said...

First of all LOVE the fabric... I'm excited to see what you create with it! Second, what happened to noahs eye? it looks owie!! And thirdly, we will be praying!!!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

That fabric is adorable. Congrats on your win!!!

What are you going to make with it???

I'm hoping the new court change will only be temporary... but we'll have to wait and see.

Hope you're doing well!!!

:)

Sarah

Anna said...

You're getting closer!! I too love the fabric and can't wait to see what you do with it. I'll pray with you that the new court change is not for sure or permanant. hang in there.