- a family's age, gender, health, birth region request(s)...
- a family's composition including number of children already in the family, age of parents, religious affiliation (or not)...
- date which file arrived in ethiopia
- God's timing and plan for said family
- program changes, new policies, country requirements...
- multiple other reasons of which we may or may (likely) not be aware
I'm not about to make another guess as to when our Call will come. It would be as haphazard as my getting a hole in one. However, I (we) can pray about it. And we can be specific about our prayers...actually we aren't we supposed to be? There's an element of faith to this specificity, isn't there. Knowing that yes, God does hear the prayers of His children...and then knowing this truth, we must also be mindful, and accept that this is all planned out.
His perfect plan. His desires. His omni-presence in the whole situation...the whole journey.
So, while there's no need to share them, (the specifics) I can say we are praying for finite timing. Knowing full well that the dates, months, requests in our hearts, minds, and uplifted voices may not alight with those of the Father...and equally embracing this, His will. It would be greatly appreciated if you would (continue to) pray that our specific requests be heard...and that we would embrace the Sovereignty with which (whom!?) we seek to walk.