So, if you are in the spirit of Receiving then please feel free to play along. I've opened up the comments section so anyone can leave a comment...no google (gmail, blogger, etc) account required.
Here are the contest rules...
- We want to know which of the Orphan-Related Charities blogged about this past month...National Adoption Awareness Month...has had the most impact on you...and how.
- Or, share about how this year you are participating in Advent Conspiracy in your own life. How has this changed from years past and what have the consequences (good or bad) been so far.
- The contest ends on Friday, December 5th at 5:00pm.
- Regardless of how many comments you leave your name will only be entered once for the prize.
- If you want to remain anonymous that's fine but if you want a chance at the prize, leave your name with your comment...and contact info if you think I don't have it.
- The winner will be drawn at random...from a hat...or a toy box...or a stocking...or...or...or. Seriously, there will be no bias.
- I will announce the winner (and the prize!) either late Friday or Saturday morning.