- It was a quiet weekend
- I took a break from the computer...turned it off Friday - Monday...think I may make that a habit
- I read...you know...a book
- Words on paper not a screen. Novel huh? I want to be seen as a wiser person. Not necessarily smarter (though that would be nice) but an individual who acts not on a whim but on thought. Who listens first, reflects more deeply, and empathizes with greater intention and authenticity. I want to absorb, grow, and seek through the experiences of others. I want to mirror the image of the example set by Christ before jumping to conclusions. I want to be wise beyond my years but effortlessly energetic in my daily ways. I simply want more. And I want to be more. And I want to live each day looking for more.
- I am more relaxed because of afore mentioned action...except for the migraine which woke me up this morning...oh and the power outage. Seriously?!
- Ben is off today which is wonderful - he worked part of the weekend
- It's May - already
- It's going to be a good week
- It is also going to be very very full of twists and turns. This time next week I will reflect upon this list of thoughts...oh, to have the ability to look ahead. My, doesn't life morph in ways you never imagined...
- It's going to be a great month
- I love our new Mazda 5
- Did I mention I have a good gut feeling about May? My gut's usually accurate
"Christianity," [Martin Luther King Jr] said, "has always insisted that the cross we bear precedes the crown we wear. To be a Christian one must take up his cross, with all it's difficulties and agonizing and tension-packed content, and carry it until that very cross leaves it's mark upon us and redeems us to that more excellent way which comes only through suffering."Philip Yancey