The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Second Half. I Love This Place







a little pre-supper yoga
you may recall this vacation is a celebration of two sixtieth birthdays...well, when the 4 year old is desperate to celebrate in the morning, banana slices make the perfect pieces of cake

(I hate these things)
(they drive me nuts...and I believe they should be banned in north america)
keeping out of the sun rays, when the spf 50 doesn't do it

**I cannot believe I did this. The first time in 18 months that I forgot to post that it was our EIGHTEENTH month of waiting. A year and a half peeps. We're hangin' in. Stayin' strong. Waitin' to find out about our little girl. The one meant for us. The one to call daughter. Sister. Friend. Family.

No comments: