The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sweet Pea Skirts Are Here!

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to be busy. Not the stressful busy, not the never-ending list of chores busy (though most days I have one of those), not the busy but never doing anything busy. I love the multi-tasking, the feeling useful and the productive busy.

This desire to be a good kind of busy has enabled me to turn my latest "daydream" into reality. I have created a kind of mini-business (as I like to call it).

Sweet Pea Styles is a little project that allows me to create, sew, and share.

If you have a little girl, or know of someone who does, these are each unique and individually hand- sewn skirts, by yours truly. And, because I am a young Mum who knows the value of a dollar - they are also inexpensive! Sold locally, I would like to network personally also!

My goal is basic: Sweet & Simple.

Please check them out: www.sweetpeastyles.blogspot.com

And spread the word...new designs and prints are added weekly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job. The skirts are cute and smart looking.

sharon