The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Friday, June 26, 2009

Scared

I am so excited.

There's a new novel floating about out there. I say floating because right now it is online. Ah hem, it is free online. Hello!! Nothing is free anymore...or so we've been told, right?! (This offer is only good until July 10.) If you must have a hard copy then by all means, please do support the author and his ministry.

However, if you're into going green and want to cash in on this incredible opportunity I would strongly encourage you to download this book.

Okay so I've not actually read it yet. But I've been waiting for it. I've previewed it. I know of the author (he's amazing). I've downloaded it. It's a sure-fire, must-read.


Scared - A Novel on the Edge of the World from Children's HopeChest on Vimeo.



I think we live in a time when we need to know about what is going on. We need to have our eyes, hearts, and minds opened to the reality of the humanitarian crisis, to the plight of the millions of orphans around the globe, and to the sovereignty of Christ through and in the midst of it all.

So read, enjoy, let me know what you think...and I promise to do the same.

No comments: