The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fundraising

Thanks to many, I am happy to report I received this email just a few moments ago...

Hi Ashleigh!

I just wanted to let you know that we received your RVM money and pledge form. It looks like you have done really well!! [...]

Thanks Ashleigh!

--------

Program Administrator

CHOICES Adoption & Counselling Services

www.choicesadoption.ca

250.479.9811

toll free 1.888.479.9811

fax 250.479.9850



I am continuing to fundraise so if you wish to help children in BC's foster system (as well as a Humanitarian Aid program helping a village over in Nepal!!!) my big goal is $500! I have raised over $250 so far.

Thank you again - for helping me but even more, for helping kids who need Forever Families.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Woho! That's awesome Ashleigh!