The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

We woke up to a dusting...which soon disappeared thanks to the sun. Did I mention how sunny it is here? I still can't get over it. I hope I never take it for granted.


She was such a good sport.


Another first.



You didn't think I'd let a photo op go by, did you? Silly people.


People here go a little...uhhh...over the top?...get a bit excited?...are slightly enthusiastic?


Isn't the sky beautiful...a perfect backdrop to the giant spider across the door?!


Regardless, we had two of the world's best Superheroes here to protect the world's sweetest Sunflower.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So SO cute! Thanks for sharing. And is that snow on the ground?!

Tee said...

What adorable kiddos! Especially that sweet sunflower.