Can I just say this:
WE LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We get our referral on a Thursday and accept on a Friday
- We have our court date on a Friday
- We receive our MOWA letter on a Friday
- We receive Makeda's birth certificate on a Friday
- We receive Makeda's passport on a Friday
- We receive our DHL tracking number on a Friday
- We receive update photos on a Friday
Whoa!!! Back the truck up...what did you say, Ashleigh?!
Oh yeah, that's right! We received our DHL tracking number this afternoon - our (ah hem, Makeda's!) documents are on their way to (the High Commission in) Nairobi to be processed for her Facilitation Visa people!!! Once they are back in Addis, on a Monday (don't know which Monday so hold your horses on that one,) the diplomatic pouch will be opened. In it, her Facilitation Visa will be. Then we will get a call and I will go pick our beautiful baby girl up as fast as humanly possible. I'm not kidding. The second we can get a flight, I'll be out of here.
And the icing on the cake??? Said update photos arrived part in parcel with the tracking number. Oh man...what a beautifully amazing wee (!) girl we have. She's holding the items we left for her. The doll I made...the "M" blanket sewn with her only, in mind...the cloth cube with photos of her biggest fans - us - on all four sides.
What A Joy!!!!
I know I'm biased. Very. Biased.
But isn't she amazing.
And we continue to pray ever more fervently for that Visa!!!!