The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why Wouldn't I?

Picked this little gem up from Amharic Kids and thought it was well worth sharing.

It makes my silly, (earthly) comments like, "oh, we're getting older" or "the age gap is bigger than I ever thought" and "I don't think I can wait another day" and finally "is this really God's will for our life" seem like no brainer, superficially selfish questions, comments, and thoughts.

Seriously, why wouldn't I...why wouldn't we!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I catch myself asking the same questions but the "WHY WOULDN'T I" quickly comes in my brain and that's what my husband and I asked ourselves when we started this. We could not think of a single reason to not do this and hundreds of reasons to do this.

shaunak said...

Um, I think you are supposed to warn us that we need a box of kleenex handy when you post things like this.
Beautiful.

Written by Kelly Cannings said...

Seriously, we need this!!! We are thrilled to be on this journey with you and know that God put you in our lives at just the right time. THANKS!!