The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day By Day

We take this waiting period day by day. I've not felt encouraged to blog lately as I don't feel there's anything new to share.

However, yesterday's activities were pretty freakin' cute so I thought I'd throw them up here for anyone still checking in.

In case you are wanting to know when we will know something (!!), we should have a clue about what's going to transpire within the next 1-3 weeks. The FIA Committee will be working with many others to put together then proposed plan to keep Imagine going until all files are seen to completion.


And while the waiting, some days seems near impossible, I am encouraged by those who are concerned. I am motivated to pray more by those who remind me that they are praying. I am uplifted by those who are angry partially by what is happening with us but even moreso with the big picture of the injustice to the children in our world, especially in the developing world. And, I still hold to hope. A good friend summed it up perfectly when she wrote the other day with the reminder:

"'...but there's hope, dear, LOTS of hope...MORE than hope! Aslan is on the move'"

- The Chronicles of Narnia

No comments: