The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Thursday, August 6, 2009

BDO Creditors Meeting Minutes

The minutes to The Meeting on July 30 in Kitchener, Ontario have now been posted. If you'd like to view them - and please feel free - they can be located here.

There have been other details floating around the rumour mill so please please pray that the info outlined from the creditors meeting is accurate and truthful...and that the rumours are just that.

1 comment:

7gmama said...

"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not, they are new every morning. Great is Thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord." - Lamentations 3: 21-26