The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Better Than A Capsule

These are the days I love BC.

It's only February and we were outside gardening today. When I say "we" I mean myself and my little helpers. So, maybe we weren't entirely gardening per se, but there was definitely some turning of dirt, throwing out of weeds, and good ol' grit in the boots when we were done.

The sun was out and for the first time this year I ecstatically hung the laundry on the line. It was warm (ish). The fresh air was exactly what we needed.

The rays definitely beat a Vitamin D capsule. Hands down this was the best Saturday morning we've spent in some time. The only thing missing was Daddy...away on the mainland at an all day meeting.

We were all happier, nicer, and calmer at the end of our morning in the yard.

Bring on Spring.

1 comment:

Bethany Pearce said...

Amen!

did your laundry fully dry?