The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Family Time

Something every child should remember with happiness is family times, trips, and adventures (or "Road Trips, Baby!" as Noah would call them). While the summer is a busy time around here, we still love to head out for short adventures on Ben's weekly day off.

Here are a few shots of only a few of this summer's adventures...to the Lake and Blueberry picking. I also took the boys to our local Forestry Discovery Centre and we rode the train (among other things) but Murphy's Law came into play and my battery died as we arrived. Guess we'll just have to go back again!

Ben and I also got away for a night to the Tigh-Na-Mara while my parents were visiting. We had a great, relaxing time...headed up to Coombs (my first!) and to Cathedral Grove for some impressively tall tree gazing.

No comments: