The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Friday, August 29, 2008

Approved Approved We're Fabulously Approved!

Yessssss...the biggest of a few big milestones we were excited to attain is here. I didn't think I would ever be so excited by the knowledge that the Ministry Of Children and Families deems US fit parents. (Actually, until many months ago I never thought of even seeking their approval at all.)
Our Dossier is now on it's way to Imagine Adoption in Ontario and from it's brief visit there, it will then hop over to beautiful Ethiopia and stick around there for awhile to be translated, and then over to the Orphanage.

In comparison to pregnancy, I feel as though we have just heard our baby's heart beat for the first time. I can't imagine seeing her face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy...a new grandchild. Brought tears to our eyes when we read the blog tonight. Can hardly wait until we she her face. And then to hold her.

Grandma

Danielle said...

That's so exciting!!! What a great affirmation. We're praying for you guys.