The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snapshot Saturday

I'm exhausted. Such a great day...couple of days...week - it's been a fantastic week. But the days have been packed and the evenings likewise and I want to get some stuff down here, in this space, except my brain won't work coherently. We found a fantastic (soft, chewy) granola bar recipe I want to share very soon. Excellent for wee helping hands, (near) toothless mouths, and even the biggest of kids love them. But not now. I'd likely leave something pivotal out.

So for now...joy.

Overwhelming beauty. Mercy abounding.

Joy.

She brings just that to our family.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love.This.Picture!!!

Africa Sleeps said...

Beautiful picture!!!!

So amazing how she is blooming and growing in your love!

Nicky

Africa Sleeps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.