The place God calls you is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet.
-Buechner

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Dossier Is On It's Way To Ethiopia!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Ashleigh and Ben!

I have some wonderful news for you. I have received your file back from Ottawa and it is ready to go to Ethiopia!!!!! We will be sending it via DHL and the tracking number is ******** if you wish to track it on the DHL website (www.dhl.ca) I would give it a couple days to show up on the website.


Over the next several months while you are awaiting a match, we will continue to send you updates and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions during the waiting period. Once a match is made we are notified right away and we receive a medical report, social history report and photos of your child. We review the information to ensure it matches against your provincial letter of approval. Then I will send your referral to your homestudy worker who will present the referral to you. And please make sure you call me or email once you receive the referral, I always love to hear from you! You will meet with your homestudy worker and sign a formal consent form. I am then able to inform Ethiopia of your acceptance and they will then open an immigration file for you and schedule a court date.


So that is a short update of what to expect in the coming months. And please feel free to contact me at any time, even if you just need to chat about the process!


Have a wonderful day,


-------------

Africa Adoption Case Worker


Imagine
Adoption

your dreams of family coming true

1 comment:

Lola said...

Yay, It's so close I'm sure you can taste it. I'm rejoicing with you and waiting with you.